Friday 20 February 2015

Too many at once! Quilt Boot Camp + E's Memory Quilt + Sew the Library

As ever I tend to try to do too many things at the same time!

I am loving sewing along with the Quilt Block Boot Camp on Facebook lead by Ros from Sew Delicious.  This was this weeks block...the Economy Block from Red Pepper. I got carried away and made four.




Last week was a heart for Valentines Day from Cluck Cluck Sew



And in the first week we made Raspberry Kisses from Wooden Spoon Quilts


At this point I'm thinking I'll piece these altogether at the end into a sampler quilt.

In addition I have been working on a memory quilt for my lovely niece E, whose father passed away very unexpectedly last year.  This quilt incorporates three of his favorite t-shirts.  Its up on my design wall and making slow but steady progress


Finally, I am working on a dolly quilt, Paper Dolls, by Amy from the book 'Little Quilts' by Sarah Fielke and Amy Lobsiger of Mrs Schmenkman Quilts for Sew the Library...




Too many!




3 comments:

  1. I have Sarah and Amy's Little Quilts book out of the library at the moment, so many great quilt ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Sarah and Amy's Little Quilts book out of the library at the moment, so many great quilt ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing your little quilt at the last meeting - can wait to see this one grow :)

    ReplyDelete